[3830] PY2ECP ARL-SSB Multi Two

Vitor Luis PY2NY py2ny at asbyte.com.br
Sun Mar 12 22:04:57 EST 2000

      ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: PY2ECP                   Country: Brazil
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Two

 BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV
       15        0               0                     0
       10      375          1125                51
     -----------------------------------
   Totals    375          1125                51  =   57,375

Operator List: PY2ECP PU2NYV

Equipment Description: KENWOOD TS180S - 100 watts
                       ANTENA: YAGI 3 Elem.

Club Affiliation: TuPY Dx Group
Comments: "This is a family station HI. PU2NYV, the son,  and
           PY2ECP, the father. Then, Multi-two is our natural
           choice HI HI".

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my
transmitter within the limitations of my license  and have

           MAILING ADDRESS:
               Enio Pavenlli Filho  PY2ECP
               Rua Nazario Kennan, 51 - COHAB 2
               Jaboticabal, SP 14870-000