[3830] ARRL DX CW S57XZ SOSB40

Toni toni at email.si
Wed Mar 15 19:02:14 EST 2000

                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 19-Feb-00, 20-Feb-00

    Callsign Used : S57XZ
         Operator : S57XZ

         Category : SINGLE OP SINGLE BAND 40M

 Default Exchange : 599KW

             Name : Toni Tomanic
          Address : Osojnikova c. 22
   City/State/Zip : SI-2250 Ptuj
          Country : Slovenia

        Team/Club : SLOVENIA CONTEST CLUB

   40CW      416         414       1239      48

 Totals      416         414       1239      48

    Final Score = 59472 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.