[3830] ARRLDX CW TF/N2BA SOAB LP

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Tue Mar 14 19:45:53 EST 2000

                     ARRL DX Contest - CW

Call: TF/N2BA
Operator(s): N2BA
Station: TF3IRA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ICELAND
Operating Time (hrs): .01

   20:      1      1
----------------------
Total:      1      1  =  3

Comments:

The folks at the Iceland Radio Club were kind enough to let me make a
contact; the XYL and kids really wanted to go touring. Had to admit,
I really enjoyed being in Iceland and didn't miss the contest.

Figured I'd better send in the log so N4WW (my one contact) doesn't have
a uniques problem.

Entire log follows:
                     ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST                   Page 1
            CALLSIGN: TF/N2BA        MODE: CW                   BAND: ALL
       DATE    TIME   NUMBER FREQ   CALL         RCVD    NEW MULTS   PTS

    19-fEB-00  1932      1  14000  N4WW         599 FL        FL      3

 Page QSO: 1   Page  States/Prov: 1     Total QSO: 1    Total States/Prov: 1

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/
TF/N2BA        1    1         3SOAB LP

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com