[3830] OH3MMM ARRL SSB summary sheet

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Thu Mar 16 13:26:33 EST 2000

                   ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST  2000

      Call: OH3MMM                   Country:  FINLAND
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Single

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        9       27           6
       40      150      450          41
       20     1299     3897          60
       15     1043     3129          59
       10     1316     3948          59
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   3817    11451         225  =   2,576,475

Operator List: OH1VR, OH3WW, OH6LI

Equipment Description:

FT1000MP
Acom2000A
160 wire		by OH1VR
80 Sloper to north	by OH1VR
40 4 el up 35m		by OH6RM
20 5o5 up 41 & 20m	by OH8QD
15 5o5 up 27 & 18m	by OH6RM
10 6o6 up 38 & 25m	by Merja, XYL / OH6LI

PostContest:

Thanks for the most thrilling contest!
We have been accused for being very bad losers. Reason being we won..
OH7M said this. Thank you for your kind words, friends!
Close competition with OH7M and OH8L made this event most interesting.
The biggest thanks go to Merja, XYL of OH6LI, who made the best
producing antennas for this location almost a decade ago, still
giving us the required competitive edge.

Club Affiliation: Contest Club Finland

                             Signature __Jukka Klemola, OH6LI______

           MAILING ADDRESS:
	       Seppo Sisatto  OH3MMM