[3830] K5HP - BARTG - SOAB

Terry R. Hackworth k5hp at ionet.net
Mon Mar 20 11:27:58 EST 2000

BARTG RTTY Contest

Call used: K5HP
Location:  OK

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs  Pts     Dist  DX  Cont
80         7          7         5        2       1       Double Bazooka 75'
40        78         77      16     11      3       XM-240, 2 ele. 80'
20       229       223    20     39       6       \
15       243       242    22     41       6        | CL-33 85'
10       176       174    20     46       5       /
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    733   723      83      139     6

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 963036

Comments:
What a great contest.  Good band conditions most of the time and plenty of
great operators.  Twenty meters was especially good as I have not had a lot
of success on that band in the past.  Some European stations were in strong
nearly 24 hours a day.  Wow, wonder what their scores will be.  Thanks to
all the stations I was fortunate enough to work and special thanks to John
and BARTG for sponsoring and sorting through a tremendous event.

Operating Times:
Off     0657 - 1455 = 7:58
Off     2234 - 0152 = 3:18
Off     0627 - 1504 = 8:37
        ------------------
                     19:53 Total Off Time

Equipment: FT-1000MP, FL-7000, KAM v6.0

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v4.4f

Power Output: 300

Club Participation:

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Terry R. Hackworth
Piedmont, OK, USA
k5hp at ionet.net