[3830] s51ck - ARRL 2000- ssb contest log

Ivo Pačnik ivo.pacnik at email.si
Thu Mar 23 11:59:45 EST 2000

     ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST - 2000

      Call: S51CK             Country: SLOVENIJA=20
      Mode: SSB              Category: Single Operator Single Band
                                       ( 14 MHZ )=20

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40        0        0           0
       20      873     2619          56
       15        0        0           0
       10        0        0           0
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    873     2619          56  =3D   146,664                   =

Equipment Description:

       ICOM 756 , LINEAR-500W (home made) ,3 EL.yagi for 20m

Club Affiliation: SLOVENJIA CONTEST CLUB

                             Signature :  Pacnik Ivo

           MAILING ADDRESS: s51ck at email.si

           MY ADRESS:     IVO PACNIK  S51CK
                      JAVORNIK 52