[3830] CQ WPX SSB K0GQ M/S HP

km0l at tfs.net km0l at tfs.net
Sun Mar 26 20:26:27 EST 2000

                     CQ WW WPX - SSB

Call: K0GQ
Operator(s): K0OU, KB0RTH, KC0EMA, N0EVH
Station: K0OU

Class: M/S  Power: HP
QTH: USA

  160:     18
   80:     92
   40:     66
-------------------------------
Total:   1621 x    677  =  2,833,245

Club: Raytown ARC

Comments:

Rig 1: TS-940S, Alpha 374 -> C4SXL at 65'
           Heil HC4 - 166 Mhz pentium w NA10
Rig 2: TS-930Sat, TL-922A -> HighTower vert, 160 M invL
           MC-80 mike - 486 laptop w/NA10 networked

This was a training exercise for our Field Day ops to get some hf operating experience - the rookie ops did pretty well and we are proud of our score.
10 Meters was hot ! all day Sunday and 20 meters played all night Saturday. Our best rates were Sunday morning on 10.
So lets do it again next weekend, or at least in May. CU all in CW test.
de K0OU Steve in KC

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com