[3830] CQ WPX SSB KB9MDL SO(A)AB HP

anthony at dlogue.net anthony at dlogue.net
Sun Mar 26 23:03:14 EST 2000

                     CQ WW WPX - SSB

Call: KB9MDL
Operator(s):
Station: KB9MDL

Class: SO(A)AB  Power: HP
QTH: IL.

  160:      0
   80:      0
   40:      0
-------------------------------
Total:    776 x    504  =  1,017,072

Club: Kankakee Area Radio Society

Comments:

Good conditions except for Saturday afternoon when the bands shut down here in Illinois. I had an opening Saturday morning into south east asia on 10 & 20 meters. I worked a couple of new countries on these bands and they where XW2A, YI9OM. Great openings to the middle east also from here. There where some openings on 10 meters into zone 18. Conditions on 10 dont get any better than they did this weekend. I hope everyone enjoyed the contest because I may have not won the contest but I had a great time and my country count is up and my W.A.Z. is now complete on 10 meters.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com