[3830] LY2OX WPX SSB SOAB HP TS

Tautvydas Misiunas tautvydas at achema.com
Mon Mar 27 09:59:07 EST 2000

                              CQ WPX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 25-Mar-00, 26-Mar-00

    Callsign Used : LY2OX
         Operator : TED

         Category : SOAB HP TS

 Default Exchange : 59

             Name : TAUTVYDAS MISIUNAS
          Address : 11 GELIU TAKAS STR.
   City/State/Zip : RAMUCIAI,LT4301
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : LDXG

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

  160SSB      19          19         38       12
   80SSB     170         170        356      129
   40SSB      46          46         98       23
   20SSB     317         317        629      177
   15SSB     321         321        718      137
   10SSB     156         156        400       66

 Totals     1029        1029       2239      544

    Final Score = 1218016 points.

Equipment Used:TS850 S+TL922
Antennas:KT34XA ,W3DZZ for 80 and 40,Iverted L for 160
Remarks:I was prepared to operate in serious manner this year,but after
10 hours
of contesting my PA blew out,so I decided to switch into gardening
instead.The WX was perfect
and all our family went to our garden .It was nice to take care on roses
insted shouting CQ contest.
Anyway sunday morning I visited my neighbour LY2BM in his contesting
position and got some valuable
advises how to repair my PA and it worked.But there was not insentive
any more to try
 for high score,so I decided just make 1 million points and 1000 QSO
what has been
 easily achieved..

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.