[3830] CQ WPX SSB K5ZD SOAB HP

k5zd at contesting.com k5zd at contesting.com
Mon Mar 27 22:57:08 EST 2000

                     CQ WW WPX - SSB

Call: K5ZD
Operator(s):
Station: K5ZD

Class: SOAB  Power: HP
QTH: MA

  160:     16
   80:     58
   40:     43
-------------------------------
Total:   1234 x    586  =  2,083,230

Club: YCCC

Comments:

Just back from a week in Germany so unfit to do a serious effort.  Fun conditions on all bands!

Worked 9AY2K on 6 bands!  They had a great signal on 160m.  So did AN4URE but he couldn't hear me.

All set to go to bed when I hit 15m at 04Z on Saturday evening.  Wow!  Band was open everywhere - especially as sunrise passed across Russia and Europe.  A rare treat to run really loud Russians with absolutely no QRM.

Would have been a great weekend for a CW contest!

Randy

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com