[3830] CQ WPX SSB 2000 - VE6SV M/S ABHB

Gord Kosmenko gkosmenko at arrowspeed.com
Tue Mar 28 12:06:37 EST 2000

    CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 2000

Call:      VE6SV
Category:  Multi Single High Power All Band SSB
Country:   Canada

BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

160       29      109   3.8        8
  80      134      517   3.9       66
  40      267     1387   5.2       64
  20     1125     3099   2.8      320
  15     1309     3777   2.9      402
  10     1164     2884   2.5      225
  --------------------------------------
Totals   4028    11773   2.9     1085  =   12,773,705

Team operators: VE5FX,VE6AQE,VO1CV,VE6NAP,VE6MRT,VE6BAB
                 VE6SV

It was the year for everything to come together (great
team operators, great prop at our location and no equipment
problems) and to have as they say "no meters is like the 10M
band !! The WPX SSB 2000 will be remembered as "the contest
of fun" for a long time. Especially, that our claimed score
exceeded the long standing Canadian record set in 1991 of
11.33M

On behalf of the operating team of VE6SV I would like to
thank all the folks for the great contest QSOs and we will
get those QSL requests out ASAP !!!

73 de Gord VE6SV

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com