[3830] CQ WPX SSB SP4DEU SO 15 HP

Piotr SP4DEU sp4deu at callsign.net
Wed Mar 29 15:27:31 EST 2000

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST - 2000

      Call: SP4DEU                   Country:  Poland
      Mode: SSB                      Category: SOSB 15 HP  Unassisted

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40        0        0   0.0        0
       20        0        0   0.0        0
       15     1203     2814   2.3      613
       10        0        0   0.0        0
     --------------------------------------

     Totals   1203     2814   2.3      613  =3D   1,724,982

     Operating time (hrs): 33

All reports sent were 59 + Nr

Equipment Description: IC720 + PA 500 Watt
                       Ant 5 el Yagi

Club Affiliation:=20

                                                                       =20
                             Signature : Piotr Pudelski