[3830] CQ WPX SSB 4X/K1TEO SO(TS)AB LP

jdklein at hewitt.com jdklein at hewitt.com
Wed Mar 29 10:51:32 EST 2000

                     CQ WW WPX - SSB

Call: 4X/K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station:

Class: SO(TS)AB  Power: LP
QTH: Israel

   20:     50
   15:     48
   10:    436
-------------------------------
Total:    534 x    281  =  448,476

Was in Israel for the week so thought I'd give it a try from that part of the world. Thought I'd have more time but other obligations limited me to about 1.5 hours Sat night and 4 hours on Sunday morning and afternoon. Tough sledding with only 50 w to a 3 el tribander at 30 ft. The low power seemd to limit me to S&P on 20 and 15 so I stayed on 10 where with a clear freq found I could run fairly well. At 50w you get stepped on pretty quickly so had to keep moving!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com