[3830] CQ WPX SSB WI0WA SOSB160 LP

w0etc at ix.netcom.com w0etc at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 29 19:50:48 EST 2000

                     CQ WW WPX - SSB

Call: WI0WA
Operator(s): W0ETC
Station: W0ETC

Class: SOSB160  Power: LP
QTH: Iowa

-------------------------------
Total:    221 x    125  =  39,125

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

For various reasons including personal insanity, I decided to see what I could do in this one running low power on 160.  The activity level on 160 was lower than I hoped for but it was fun to work some old friends and reward them with a multiplier for coming to 160.

I wondered how much of an impact the scoring change of a couple of years back had on my score. So for fun I recaluclated my score using the old method of zero points for same country Qs and the score came out at 15,250.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com