[3830] AN4KD WPX SOSBHP 15

Pedro L.Vadillo García ea4kd at retemail.es
Thu Mar 30 22:36:54 EST 2000

                   CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: AN4KD (Op. EA4KD)        Country:  Spain
      Mode: SSB                                  Category: Single Operator
Single Band HP

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160            0              0              0.0           0
       80             0              0              0.0           0
       40             0              0              0.0           0
       20             0              0              0.0           0
       15         1843        3525          1.9         819
       10             0              0              0.0           0

     Totals     1843        3525           1.9        819  =   2,886,975

Equipment Description:

FT1000MP + TL922 + MOSLEY PRO96 @ 14 Meters.

Club Affiliation:

           MAILING ADDRESS: