[3830] N2CU FQP 2000 SO LP MIXED

Thomas R. Williams n2cu at buffnet.net
Mon May 1 09:25:37 EDT 2000

                          FL QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 29-Apr-00, 30-Apr-00

    Callsign Used : N2CU
         Operator : N2CU

         Category : SO LP

 Default Exchange : RS(T) NY

             Name : Thomas R. Williams
          Address : 5330 Keller Rd.
   City/State/Zip : Hamburg, NY 14075-7051
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : WNYDXA

   40CW       35          35         70       4
   40SSB       5           5          5       2
   20CW      115         115        230      44
   20SSB      39          39         39      14
   15CW       56          56        112      16
   15SSB      29          29         29      15
   10CW        3           3          6       0
   10SSB       2           2          2       0

 Totals      284         284        493      95

    Final Score = 93670 points. Time on = 9:45

    Rig: FT1000MP, 100W
    Ant: TH6DXX 50', 40m Dipole 40'
    S/W: TR Log

    Comments: My first real attempt at making a good score. Couldn't operate
    as much as I wanted to, but activity didn't seem to be too good anyway.
    would recommend making this a one day, 12 hour (or less) contest like
    several other state QSO parties. A weekend in late April is difficult to
    spend indoors! Still, it was fun.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.