[3830] K6LA FQP

Ken Widelitz widelitz at gte.net
Mon May 1 14:53:04 EDT 2000

                          2000 FLORIDA QSO PARTY

     Call used: K6LA                                           Location: CA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: MIXED           Power: 1500

     Callsign of Operator:

     Exchanged Information: K6LA RST CA

      Hours of Operation: about 8

     band   CW QSOs    CW pts     Ph QSOs    Ph pts

      40          9        18           0         0
      20         53       106          39        39
      15         36        72          47        47
      10         12        24          99        99

     TOTAL      110       220         185       185

     ( 405 ) QSO points  X  ( 96 ) Multipliers  =  38,880 points

     Club or Team Name: SCCC

      Comments:

        I didn't intend to operate in this contest, but started and got
        hooked. Was in and out a lot for kids athletic games, etc. But
        had a great deal of fun.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     contest committee.

     Name: Kenneth Widelitz  Call: K6LA
           10519 Lauriston Ave.
           Los Angeles, CA  90064