[3830] WPX CW SO SB LP NJ3K

Bmanning bmanning at adelphia.net
Mon May 29 14:31:29 EDT 2000

NAA26168
Sender: owner-3830 at contesting.com

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: NJ3K                     Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40        0        0   0.0        0
       20      359      759   2.1      264
       15        0        0   0.0        0
       10        0        0   0.0        0
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    359      759   2.1      264  =   200,376

Equipment Description: Kenwood TS440S, Antenna, open wire fed, 250 feet
long on each side.

20 was not as hot as I had hoped for. But my second best score, low power,
single band and wire ant.

Club Affiliation: McKean County ARC

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Bruce A Manning  NJ3K