[3830] CQ WPX CW OH4MFA SOSB160 HP

jtarvain at netti.fi jtarvain at netti.fi
Tue May 30 18:44:10 EDT 2000

                     CQ WW WPX - CW

Call: OH4MFA
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOSB160  Power: HP
QTH: OH

-------------------------------
Total:    205 x    143  =  62,062

Club: CCF

Comments:

Good to work WPX even not too many stations on the Topband. Hardly ten hours of
darkness here above 62nd Northern latitude, difficult to get full 12 hours of
operating HI. Nice DXs VK6 and VE1 the longest ones, OD5 as a new one for me.
Difficulties to copy sometimes, I only have one two-wire Beverage for RX
(NE/SW). Sorry to those who tried, but I didn't copy. Maybe next time! My
vertical's radial network is not yet finalised, some three km of wire used, but
most short ones less than 30 m.

Thank You for nice contest and CUL
de Jukka, OH4MFA

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com