[3830] CQWW CW 4m5x SOsb(A) HP

Scott M Cronin lefty at bc.seflin.org
Tue Nov 28 13:56:58 EST 2000

call: 4m5x
Op: w4so

single band 20 high power A(cluster day #2)
qso's             zones   country
3192 after dupes   38      141     score = 1,697,278

comments
thanks to all the great ops who gave me a q. thanks to my host and his
family yv5eed for his support and use of his home. thanks to the Caracas
dx group for the use of the call .
where was zone 36 and 37 never saw them spotteed or heard them. never saw
the nh2 or nh0 on 20 .
came close to the world record set by n7ng few yrs ago might have gotten
it if we didnt have the solar flare. i guess i have to go back next year
and give it another try. and no nightclubbing with my brotherinlaw the
night beofe the contest.
regards
scott w4so

Scott M. Cronin