[3830] CQP SO N3IXR LP

bcross at bellatlantic.net bcross at bellatlantic.net
Tue Oct 10 10:56:46 EDT 2000

                     California QSO Party

Call: N3IXR
Operator(s): N3IXR
Station: N3IXR

Class: SO  Power: LP
QTH: PA

  160:       0        0
   80:       0        1
   40:      22       11
   20:      86       87
   15:     106      113
   10:      37       89
    6:       0        0
    2:       0        0
-----------------------------------
Total:     251      301       57  =  77,235

First time operating this contest with a beam so still learning the "coulda's"
and "shoulda's".  None the less, it put a whole new perspective on operating
and provided me with my personal best.

I was counting on 40 meters and was somewhat disappointed with my showing.  Not
sure if it was my antenna or the band.

Thanks very much to all the great California ops and of course the Northern
California Contest Club for sponsoring such a fine, fine event.

I look forward to hearing you all this coming weekend in the Pennsylvania QSO
Party.  The push is on for upper band activity so CYA there!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com