[3830] PAQP N8PY/3 SO Home HP

jerry at arlnetwork.com jerry at arlnetwork.com
Mon Oct 16 09:53:05 EDT 2000

                     Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N8PY/3
Operator(s): N8PY
Station: N8PY

Class: SO  Power: HP
QTH: MER

  160:
   80:               57
   40:              375
   20:               82
   15:
   10:               17
-----------------------------------
Total:       0      531      128  =       67968

Great Contest.  Thanks to all the rovers & mobiles out there. Only worked the
Special Event station once on 40 for the bounus, so total score is: 68,168. Had
some problems with the dipole on 80 which limited my activity there.  Missed
the county sweep by 2, Jefferson & Montour.  Had I had them on saturday, I
would have spent more time on the high bands sunday looking for the other
sections.  Heard some great out of state q numbers as well.  Thanks to all who
participated.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com