[3830] CQWW SSB KR2Q SOAB QRP

dougkr2q at aol.com dougkr2q at aol.com
Sun Oct 29 20:50:42 EST 2000

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: KR2Q
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: NNJ

  160:      4      2      2
   80:     17      6      6
   40:    108     16     60
   20:    228     30     88
   15:    316     24     88
   10:    515     26    111
-------------------------------
Total:   1188    104    355  =  1,528,929

Club/Team:

Comments:

This claimed score breaks the old record from 1990.  Wonder if any others did
that too?   Wonder who was competing for the world qrp...I know P40W for one,
but not sure who else.  Any comments?

Condx Sunday morning were real punk.  :-(
Broke all the "rules" and constructed and erected new outside hardware Thursday
before the 'test.  Boy was I tired the next day (Friday before the 'test).

I slept 90 minutes each "day" and felt really good about it.  I only started to
"drift" Sunday around 1800z until I ate some chocolates and got recharges.

Doug

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com