[3830] CQWW SSB K4XS SOAB HP

cqtestk4xs at aol.com cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Mon Oct 30 08:11:54 EST 2000

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: K4XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: K4XS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FL

  160:     14      7     11
   80:     95     16     57
   40:    153     25     74
   20:    934     36    107
   15:    575     34    107
   10:   1604     34    121
-------------------------------
Total:   3375    152    477  =  5,846,555

Club/Team: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Wow, am I worn out.  Amazing conditions on 10 meters Saturday morning with
several 200 plus hours.  I lost my top 40 meter beam at 0800 the first night
and only had the lower one to use.  I was lucky though. It was the only visit
from Murphy, other than the occasional visits from idiots jamming etc.  Only
had a half hour of sleep around 0900Z the second night.
Who says ham radio is a geek hobby?  I would like to see Warren Sapp sit in
front of a radio for 47.5 hours!
Thanks again to all for the QSOs.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com