[3830] CQWW SSB K8AZ M/S HP

tlee at kmlegal.com tlee at kmlegal.com
Tue Oct 31 11:10:12 EST 2000

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: K8AZ
Operator(s): K8AZ, K8LN, K8MR, K8NZ, N8AA, W8AJ, W8KIC, WB8K, WT8C
Station: K8AZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chesterland, OH

  160:     29     13     27
   80:     71     21     67
   40:    161     32     96
   20:    956     39    154
   15:    836     37    147
   10:   1149     39    156
-------------------------------
Total:   3202    181    156  =  7,426,816

Club/Team: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Another fun contest.  Had a fantastic start, and the first 12 hours gave
wonderful conditions; in the middle of the 1st night, we could hear signals
from virtually every part of the world on 20m, although working them through
their local QRM was a chore.  The first 3 hours on 10m Saturday morning (until
around 14z) were also terrific, but things grew slowly harder after that.  By
Saturday evening, we could see that the East coasters and stations to our south
had a decided propogation advantage, which remained through the end of the
contest.

Looking forward to the CW weekend;  we should have the main 15m antennas
repaired by then, and will try again to give the top guys a run for the money.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com