[3830] OK1RI - CQ WW SSB - 10m / HP / ALONE

Jiří Šanda jirka at jimaz.cz
Wed Nov 1 00:41:21 EST 2000

                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call:      OK1RI
      Category:  Single Operator Single Band
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 10
      Mode:      SSB
      Country:   Czech Republic
      Zone:      15

       10     3423     8229     2.40     40     173

     Totals   3423     8229     2.40     40     173  =>  1,752,777

Equipment Description:  IC775DSP + PPA 750W OUT
 ANT:   1.tower - 4 * 6 EL OWA @ 13/19/25/31 m rotating together
                  below 6 el. OWA fix to AFRICA
	  2.tower - 2 * 6 EL OWA @ 13/20 m rotating together - modified design
                                      1.2 m longer boom compared to original

Club Affiliation:

Remarks. - had a problem with PA in saturday - blown anode choke but could
           fix it in 2*20 minutes.

What can be said to sunday conditions. It was frustrating to hear CT8T,YT6A
or GI0KOW running W's and I could hear just noise. In sunday KC1XX came in
about 33. I could not believe it is him, I thought it must be someone else,
that I must have busted the call, that he could not be so weak !

                             Signature ____Jiri__Sanda______________

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Jiri Sanda  OK1RI
               Diabasova 5