[3830] NA Sprint CW W6EEN HP

dab@home.com dab@home.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 23:59:21 -0400 (EDT)

                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: W6EEN
Operator: N6RT
Station: W6EEN

Power: HP
QTH: CA

   80:     76
----------------------
Total:    326 Qs   44 Mults =  14,344

Club/Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Brutal...  Kept checking the antennas to make sure they were still connected.
Kept checking the clock to make sure the contest was still going on.  It
routinely took a ton of CQs to get an answer even early on, very frustrating.
I didn't even think I'd make it to 300, but I did so I guess I shouldn't
complain.

I was disappointed to hear a few high scorers not sending both calls in the
exchange.  The rules explicity state that a valid exchange requires you to send
both calls.  No shortcuts allowed!

Thanks for the QSOs!  And thanks to Don W6EEN.

   73 de Doug, N6RT