[3830] NA Sprint CW K0OU HP

km0l at tfs.net km0l at tfs.net
Sun Sep 10 01:22:30 EDT 2000

                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: K0OU
Operator: K0OU
Station: K0OU

Power: HP
QTH: MO

   80:     70   1.0
   40:    108   1.5
   20:    101   1.5
----------------------
Total:    279 Qs   42 Mults =  11,718

Club/Team: SMC #1

Comments:

I too was rolling along pretty good until I hit 80 - then I couldn't get any
answers.
Thought the rig was screwed up, but appears it was the band.
Started on 40 and had 20 Q's there in the first 15 minutes, along with a few on
20 for one of my best starts yet. Once again, though,  the 2nd hour hurt me.
Stayed on 20 a little too long and then 40 was really crowded when I got there
about 01:40. Slowed down again when I went to 80 at 03:10.
Missed VT, AR, WY, VE2, VE7, AK. Worked VE9 and VO1 but program counted them as
same mult- guess that's right in this one.
C u all on SSB next weekend.

73 de K0OU Steve in KC

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com