[3830] NA Sprint CW N6TR HP

n6tr at teleport.com n6tr at teleport.com
Sun Sep 10 02:54:04 EDT 2000

                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: N6TR
Operator: N6TR
Station: N6TR

Power: HP
QTH: OR

   80:     74
----------------------
Total:    355 Qs   45 Mults =  15,975

Club/Team: Austin Limits

Comments:

Hours:  92/82/79/102  The last hour was very good - had my 74 QSOs on 80 plus
28 second radio QSOs on 40.  I had 124 band changes - more than I think I have
ever had.  Nice to work some Europeans - and they made me turn my beam which
resulted in #1 from KL7HF on 20.  Didn't hear anything I missed - but I missed
some "easy" ones like MD, AL, KY, AR, KS, SD, MT and VE7.  Nice to work two
different VE1 stations (VO1MP and VE9DX).

Antennas: 4 element 20 at 72 feet - quad loop on 40 - vertical on 80.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com