[3830] NA Sprint CW K4AAA HP

w4an at contesting.com w4an at contesting.com
Sun Sep 10 11:26:37 EDT 2000

                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: K4AAA
Operator: W4AN
Station:

Power: HP
QTH: GA

   80:     95
----------------------
Total:    344 Qs   43 Mults =  14,792

Club/Team: Austin Powers

Comments:

Ughh... I need to get on the radio more.

I missed some really easy mults.  Did all the usual stuff to find them, but
just came up empty.  20 meters was as good as I've heard it for this contest in
11 years or more.  Really fun when half of your 20 meter QSO's aren't S-0 back
scatter guys.

Sorry to those who I called who were dupes.  I was using a new technique for
the 2nd radio that didn't work too well for checking dupes.  I relied on my
memory.  Bad idea.

Amazed at how many W6's I worked on 80 meters.  Easy copy too.  Glad I put up
those beverages this week.  They helped out a lot.

73

Bill Fisher

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com