[3830] WAE-SSB-2000 EA8/OH2BYS Single/High

Mauri Leppälä multiop at saunalahti.fi
Sun Sep 10 22:51:24 EDT 2000

e8FFPt525450
Sender: owner-3830 at contesting.com

                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: EA8/OH2BYS               Country:  Canary Is.
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

      160       0     0      0      0
       80     111   110     41    164
       40     151   150     41    123
       20     326   326     49     98
       15     484   484     50    100
       10    1057  1057     50    100

    Totals   2129  2127    231    585 = 2,489,760

Equipment Description: FT1000-MP,HM-amp,X7-yagi,dipoles,bewe

Club Affiliation:

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Mauri Leppala  EA8/OH2BYS
               Halkosuontie 148