[3830] CQWW/RJ VE3BUC SOLP 20m

Don Cassel doncassel at compuserve.com
Tue Sep 26 22:21:51 EDT 2000

2000 CQ World-Wide RTTY DX Contest

CALL: VE3BUC  Ontario
      Single Op., Low Power
      Single Band:     20m
 	 QSOs	Points  Zones  DX:  States  Multipliers  Score
80m: 	   0
40m:	   0
20m:	 126      314     20   45     31
15m:	   0
10m:	   0
Total:   126      314	                       96         30144

Station Description:  Yaesu FT-990 50 watts, Pentium 133, WriteLog
Antenna(s): Cushcraft R5 vertical
Operators: VE3BUC

Remarks:
Operated single band for the first time to avoid TVI in the neighbourhood.
No problems there but quite a bore operating only 20m with 50 watts. Long
stretches of time with no qsos, I suppose when everyone else had moved to 15
or 10. Did improve on my last year's 20m line score but well behind the
overall for last year.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com