[3830] ES-OPEN HF OH1MM SO Mixed

oh1mm pasi.alanko at vtoy.fi
Sat Apr 21 14:45:49 EDT 2001

   Contest: ES-OPEN HF CHAMPIONSHIP 2001            Mode: CW+SSB
      Date: 21.04.01

    Call: OH1MM                 Class: SINGLE OPR  MIXED

    Name: PASI ALANKO
     Add: N=8ESI=8ENTIE 20 AS 2
          28660 PORI
          FINLAND

          Netto    Dupe       Qso               =20
 Band      QSO     QSO       points    Mult

 80CW       47      -          94        8
 80SSB      38      -          38        2
 40CW       36      -          72        7
 40SSB      34      -          34        3
 All       155      -         238       20

                           =20
                               238   *      20 =3D    4760
                          =20

         Rig: FT-1000MP                         Power: 100 W
         Ant: 80M BAND DIPOLE
=20
             =20
             =20

     "This is to certify that I have operated within the limitations
      of my license and fully observed the rules and regulations
      of this contest."

                                        P=84iv=84ys: =

                                  Allekirjoitus: ____________________

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com