[3830] NAQP CW W5NN M/2

k5nz at aol.com k5nz at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 11:29:20 EDT 2001

                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: W5NN
Operator(s): K1OJ, K5GA, K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: TX

  160:     53     24
   80:    183     44
   40:    287     48
   20:    345     51
   15:    188     46
   10:     66     27
----------------------
Total:   1122    240  =  269,280

Club/Team: TEAMCRAMP.COM

Comments:

Wow!  What a M/2 horse race!  We were just trying to make last years score and
thought we might have a chance.  Congrats to W5KFT team!!, I will bet they beat
us on the weak bands 10/15 with those stacks.  The ole' tribanders just don't
cut it when condx are really weak.  What a race between K5KA, WE9V, and
ourself..  Now that is what a contest should be like!  Guess 2nd will be in log
checkers hands!  We had a sked with WD0T on 20m at the end but just couldn't
hear him or we would have had 2 more mults.. It was interesting how loud the
signals were on 160, but just nobody there.  I hope the next one is this close!
 Great job guys and nice to see some real M/2 interest!!!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com