[3830] NAQP CW KL9A SO

kl9a at qsl.net kl9a at qsl.net
Sun Aug 5 19:30:58 EDT 2001

                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: KL9A
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: KL9A

Class: SO LP
QTH: AK

   40:      7      3
   20:     31     20
   15:    103     31
   10:      1      1
----------------------
Total:    142     55  =  7,810

Club/Team: WWYC

Comments:

Did not plan a full effort in this one, but managed to get on a little bit and
hand out the mult.  I moved for everyone who asked except for a few who asked
for 10m.  After qsying there for about 10 stations with no luck, I just gave up
on it. :)  KH6ND was my only qso, and no states heard scatter to the south
either.  Bands were marginal, with 15m being better than 20m by far.
Absorption or something I'm guessing?  Worked a few of the boyz on 40m during a
brief stopover at home before leaving again.  I think I'll probably have to
enter a checklog because I used the cluster a little bit during the half hour
or so I was on 40m :)
GL in WAE CW, and maybe see everyone in NAQP SSB before I go off to W7.
73,
Chris KL9A
http://www.qsl.net/kl9a
kl9a at qsl.net