[3830] EU HFC 2001 LY1FW/p S.O.SSB (LP)

Giedrius Bartaska ly1fw at takas.lt
Sat Aug 4 11:27:09 EDT 2001

=20
                           EUROPEAN HFC SUMMARY SHEET

=20

     Contest Date : 04-Aug-01

=20

    Callsign Used : LY1FW/P

        Operators : GIEDRIUS BARTASKA

=20

         Category : S.O.SSB (LP)

=20

 Default Exchange : 59 94

=20

             Name : Giedrius Bartaska

          Address : P.O.Box 2018

   City/State/Zip : Kaunas 3042

          Country : Lithuania

=20

        Team/Club : Lithuanian DX Group

=20

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Zones

=20

  160SSB      41          41         41        26

   80SSB      79          79         79        38

   40SSB      94          94         94        38

   20SSB     196         196        196        47

   15SSB      94          92         92        43

   10SSB      52          51         51        30

=20

 Totals      556         553        553       222

=20

=20

    Final Score =3D 122766 points.

=20

=20

 Soapbox Comments

 ________________

=20

 Hanged up W3DZZ, LW and dipole for 40m on Sventoji lighthouse (36m =
high)

 ant tried to work more or less serious. That was great fun. CU next =
year.

=20

=20

=20

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations =
established

 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the =
best

 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards =
Committee.

=20

=20

=20