[3830] IOTA GB5SI(MM0BQI) SO24 Mixed

mm0bqi at theRSGB.net mm0bqi at theRSGB.net
Fri Aug 10 03:41:32 EDT 2001

                     IOTA Contest

Call: GB5SI
Operator(s): MM0BQI
Station:

Class: SO24 Mixed  Power: LP
QTH: Island

 Band     QSOs     Mults    QSOs    Mults
   80:       1                60
   40:       1               105
   20:      13               682
   15:       5               369
   10:       5               176
Total:      25              1390           =  16,000,000

The highlight of my contest year. Lots of noise and low QSO numbers on the low
bands but some good runs on 20 and 15m.  First serious attempt at using SO2R,
this is certainly a skill I want to master !
I will be back in the same spot next year, so see you then.
Equipment:
FT1000MP and IC746
Tribander at 5m AGL, 80/40m dipole 5m AGL, HF2V ground mounted and HF6V 5m AGL
with tuned radials.
Logging was nice and easy with SuperDuper for IOTA by Paul, EI5DI.
Jim
MM0BQI/GB5SI

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com