[3830] WAE CW N9RV SOAB HP

pbarkey at bsu.edu pbarkey at bsu.edu
Mon Aug 13 09:59:14 EDT 2001

                     WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:     77     77     22
   20:    147    147     28
   15:    401    400     36
   10:     14     14      9
-------------------------------
Total:    639    638     95  =  270,512

Club/Team:

Comments:

Got some contesting in while going back and forth to local
festival where I served on a hot air balloon chase crew.
(No jokes, please, this was a CW contest).

Still discovering things about some of my new antennas.
New tower is only 35 feet from shack.  When I pointed all
the antennas south to work the 10m opening on Sat afternoon,
the level of RF in the room was pretty high.

My impression was that the level of activity for this contest
was better than I had remembered.  Lots of DL's and eastern
EU.  Very few EA's and Italians.

It was fun, even if my score is only 15% of N2NC ...

   - Pat
     N9RV

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com