[3830] GAQP HA1AG SOHP/DX

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at compuserve.com
Wed Aug 15 20:48:27 EDT 2001

          G E O R G I A  Q S O   P A R T Y  2 0 0 0

      Call:     HA1AG
      Country:  Hungary (DX)
      Class:    Single Op, High Power, DX

                    QSO'S

        BAND       CW   PHONE
         20m       56      11
         15m        4
    =================================

    TOTAL QSO'S    60  +   11   =  71

    QSO PTS:      118  +   11   = 129

    MULTIPLIERS:   50  +   10   =  60

    CLAIMED SCORE:        7.740

  Comments: It was real fun chasing the mobiles all over GA. Congrats to all
            of them and to Sergei M0SDX for his fine score!

            I'll be back !

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

14 August, 2001                      Zoli Pitman (signed)

Mailing address: Zoli Pitman, Somogyi Bela ut 18, Gyor 9024 Hungary

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com