[3830] W6TK - NAQP SSB: Single Op/All Band

Dick Stepanian w6tk at juno.com
Sun Aug 19 17:10:06 EDT 2001

NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET
Contest Dates : 18-Aug-01, 19-Aug-01
Callsign Used : W6TK
Operator : W6TK
Category : SO AB
Default Exchange : Dick CA

Team/Club : SCCC #2
BAND Raw QSOs Valid QSOs Points Mults
80SSB 35 35 35 12
40SSB 85 85 85 30
20SSB 169 169 169 52
15SSB 171 171 171 37
10SSB 84 84 84 24
Totals 544 544 544 155

Final Score = 84320 points.
Operating Time:  8 Hrs

Soapbox:  Great start...but slowly went downhill....  After 20 meters
sounded so lousy I accepted my sons invitation to go to sports shop to
look for snow board equipment (for him! - his dad is getting too old for
anything that daring...).  Got back about three hours later in time to
get good run on 10 meters and pick up extra mults on 15.  20 Meters
finally settled down about time 40 was perking up...  Not one of my
better NAQP's but contesting is always fun  Thanks for all the Q's and
hope to work you next time.
73's - W6TK - Dick

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com