[3830] SCC K4WW MOHP

Shelby Summerville k4ww at home.com
Sun Aug 26 07:05:43 EDT 2001

In the interest of "domestic tranquility", I chose to get a late start! Son
and grandson came by, so I put Son in the "chair" and did my grandfatherly
duty of "playing" with grandson!  :-))
The "Mother of all solar flares" at 1635 killed the bands, and most
interest! The bands returned, somewhat, in about 2-3 hours, but don't
believe the interest ever did? Regardless of the contest, it seems that my
percentage of "new" stations that I had never before worked, is staying at
about 10%! I'm curious if anyone else is working a similar percentage of
"new" stations? These "new" stations are getting more familiar with the
exchange, as I did not have to explain the exchange to a single one! Thanks
to SCC for sponsoring the contest, and to all for the contacts.
C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

2001 SCC RTTY Champions

Call used: K4WW
Location:  KY