[3830] CQWW CW N2MF SOSB/15 HP

bedward at dreamscape.com bedward at dreamscape.com
Sun Dec 2 00:08:34 EST 2001

                                CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Dates : 24-Nov-01, 25-Nov-01

     Callsign Used : N2MF
          Operator : N2MF

          Category : SOSB(15) HP

  Default Exchange : 599 5

              Name : BRIAN J EDWARD
           Address : 3000 HENNEBERRY RD
    City/State/Zip : JAMESVILLE NY 13078
           Country : United States

         Team/Club : SALT CITY DX ASSOCIATION

    BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

    15CW     1429        1426       4154       124        37

  Totals     1429        1426       4154       124        37

     Final Score = 668794 points.

  Soapbox Comments

Plenty challenging this year--Saturday's propagation, plus 55MPH wind gusts
Saturday night through Sunday morning (I closed the drapes and didn't dare
look outside), plus rain static Sunday evening.  But on the plus side,
Sunday's propagation was pretty good from here.  Had my longest European
run ever (8 hours). Always a fun contest.

73, Brian N2MF

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com