[3830] TARA Sprint VE7FO Single Op LP

jimsmith at shaw.ca jimsmith at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 2 03:43:34 EST 2001

                     TARA RTTY Sprint

Call: VE7FO
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC

   80:
   40:     19
   20:    110
   15:     50
   10:     33
-----------------------------
Total:    212  States/Provinces: 39  Countries: 26   =  13,780

Club/Team:

Comments:

First time in TARA.  Maybe I've found a contest where I'm not in the bottom
third.  Judging by last year's rsults, I'm way up there.  Of course, this year,
everyone will no doubt have doubled or tripled their score.

Bought an old PK232 to use along with RITTY in WriteLog.  Barely had time to
figure out how to get it working with Hyperterminal so not integrated with WL
and RITTY yet.

Not really used to WL yet and find the S&P process rather cumbersome compared
to TRLog, so may have forgotten in a few cases to actually enter the Q in the
log.  If yours is one of them, I'm sorry about that.  I'm also sorry that it's
one less Q for me but I think I'm more sorry for you.  I do have the CQ process
using the Enter key worked out, though.

My apologies to those whose CQ I answered and then blithely called QRZ on their
frequency.

Thanks for the fun time and thanks to JAs and Europeans for supporting the
contest.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com