[3830] ARRL 160 KD0S MSHP

Jim Zahradnicek kd0s at home.com
Wed Dec 12 06:56:22 EST 2001

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

CALL USED___KD0S____________ ARRL SECTION or COUNTRY SD=20

=3D 58765 Claimed score

__X___ Multi Single HP

If multioperator, show calls of all operators, loggers___ KD0S =
WD0T________________________________________

Neither of us had much time to spend on the contest this year and just =
wanted to try out a new shunt loaded tower=20

antenna that we finally got working on this band. Between work and other =
obligations we were unable to spend more than about 6 hours on the air.

58765 Claimed Score 398 QSOs 73 Multipliers=20

Hrs of Op 8:26

MULTIPLIER LIST

NAM:

CT EMA ME NH RI VT WMA ENY NNJ SNJ WNY DE EPA MDC WPA AL GA KY NC NFL SC =
SFL TN VA AR LA MS NM NTX OK STX WTX EB LAX ORG SB SCV SDG SF SJV SV PAC =
AZ ID MT NV ORE UT EWA WWA WY MI OH WV IL IN WI CO IA KS MN MO NE ND SD =
MR PQ ON SK AB BC=20

Jim Zahradnicek, KD0S=20

20310 Redwood Pl=20

Pierre, SD 57501=20