[3830] ARRL10 OQ4ATW(ON4ATW) SO SSB HP

ON4ATW at village.uunet.be ON4ATW at village.uunet.be
Sun Dec 16 15:10:24 EST 2001

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: OQ4ATW
Operator(s): ON4ATW
Station: ON4ATW

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH:

   CW:
  SSB:   1011    103
----------------------
Total:   1011    103  =  208,266

Club: UBA RST

Comments:

Due to family matters on saturday and visiting a hamfair on sunday my on air
operating time was very limited this year! So i missed some good openings to
the far east on sunday morning. Not many JA's worked this year. On the other
hand i had good runs in to NA. I have worked al states except Hawaii, and
missed only four provinces in Canada. Hope to see same conditions next year.
Only with more operating time for me hi.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com