[3830] ARRL10 SP5DDJ SO CW QRP

sp5ddj at wa.home.pl sp5ddj at wa.home.pl
Sun Dec 16 17:01:52 EST 2001

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: SP5DDJ
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH:

   CW:
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:    503    112  =  225,792

Club: SPDX CLUB

Comments:

Wow, what a propagation ! Greyline was much extended......
That was a great time for EU QRP'ers. No Aurora, no CB, no problem...
I broke my personal record, in volume just a bit lower than 2001 CQWW CW QRP
effort. I'd like to thank everyone I worked for their patience and "good ears".
My younger colleague SP5XMU was "forced" by me to run QRP in SSB section for
the very first time, because he used to operate 6m only. Just after the contest
he said : That was really something ! I made over 200 QSO with 5W and vertical.
Lesson learned? QRP is competitor to "magic band", which will decay soon :-((.
See you in February in a "full" ARRL Contest.  Another chance to beat old QRP
records
73'ss
Wim

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com