[3830] ARRL10 K6KYJ SO CW LP

compcoach_2000 at yahoo.com compcoach_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 19:32:54 EST 2001

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K6KYJ
Operator(s): K6KYJ
Station: K6KYJ

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:    600     99
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:    600     99  =  238,788

Club: Wired Lil' Pistols

Comments:

Sometimes in a contest, it all comes together.  For me, this was the one. The
antenna (45 ft. dipole) had a flat perfect SWR, the rig (TS-820S)really hummed
considering its age, and the aged op stayed awake. The only glitch came when
the software froze working the CX guy and the paddle fell apart at the same
time. ESP got me into his log.

The purchase price of my station is about $1,000, so that's about .004 cents
per point.  Not bad for a bunch of relics!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com