[3830] ARRL10 S59KW M/S HP

s55m at siol.net s55m at siol.net
Mon Dec 17 04:30:34 EST 2001

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: S59KW
Operator(s): S59KW   S57C   HB9SUL   IK3UNA   S55M
Station:

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN65VO

   CW:    996  57+74
  SSB:   1004  58+87
----------------------
Total:   2000    276  =  1,656,000

Club: Marconi Contest Club

Comments:

Have fun!A lot of fun!And also a lot of wind (over 70mph)!
S50C made slightly better result than we but next year there will be another
chance to compete!Congrats "DreamTeam"
Thanks to Andrea HB9SUL and Mirko IK3UNA who join us 4 this event!

Equipment used:

FT1000MP+EmtronDX2+Volodja
5el.monobander on 10m boom & 9m (Yes 9 meeters!!!) + X7 tribander&abt.10m
some other stuff to search mtp and two PC's in network.

Because of strong wind our antennas were not always in desired direction.We
realised that is preety dificult to run USA pileup with ant. to South America.
Sunday evening big sigs from SA but no activity there!!!

Special thanks to:S58RU,S54G,S50J,S53KP,S51EQ,S57NWG,S51TA who helped us to put
up this half field type setup.

For S59KW Team
Adi-S55M

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com