[3830] ARRL10 W4JN SO Mixed HP

W4JN-N7AA at excite.com W4JN-N7AA at excite.com
Mon Dec 17 07:35:48 EST 2001

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W4JN
Operator(s): W4JN
Station: W4JN

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Sarasota,

   CW:
  SSB:    163     78
----------------------
Total:    326     78  =  25,428

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 2001

      Call:      W4JN
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 10
      Mode:      Mixed Mode
      State:     FL

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW        0        0        0        0
      SSB      163      326       43       35

      Totals   163      326       43       35  =   25,428

All reports sent were 59(9) FL, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:TS-870S, Collins 30L-1, Force 12 5 ele at 75', CT logging
program

Club Affiliation: Florida Contest Group

                             Jon Neary

Still trying to get it back together.  Still lots of fun!!!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com