[3830] ARRL 10 RA3DNC SO SSB LP

Oleg Odinec ra3dnc at mail.ru
Mon Dec 17 18:59:42 EST 2001

                              ARRL 10 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 15-Dec-01, 16-Dec-01

    Callsign Used : RA3DNC

         Category : SO LP
           E-mail : ra3dnc at mail.ru
             Name : Oleg Odinec
          Address : Box 10
   City/State/Zip : Kashira, 142900
          Country : European Russia

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10SSB     643         643       1286      35        75

 Totals      643         643       1286      35        75

    Final Score = 141460 points.

 Equipment : TS-940S + A4S

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.